It’s no secret how exciting and profitable the sports betting industry is, and it’s clear why many, many people want to be a part of it. However, the best news about this is that, never before had it been so easy to open up your own shop and to be able to run a real business. Why is it so easy now? Price per Head is a game changer, it exists to make any bookie’s life easier, to help him offer a high-quality product for the lowest investment possible.
Today it is possible and even easy to get rich with sports wagering, because Price per Head has made sure that you can get access to every single tool you need to be able to offer a world-class service for just a few dollars.
Sportsbooks then vs sportsbooks now
A few years ago, building up your own sportsbook operation was just out of reach. Only someone with lots of money to invest, or big companies, had the resources and the knowledge to really make it happen. Lots of things came in the picture; getting the right office space, investing in software, computer equipment, phones, personnel, office supplies, marketing and so much more.
On the other hand, there were also agents, who would bring their players to a sportsbook, set them up and just get a commission, which could go from 15% to 35%, average, of their players losses, while the sportsbook would keep the rest, 65% to 85%.
Then Price per Head showed up and made life easier for everyone, providing the whole infrastructure of a big sportsbook and using the agent figure to be able to manage any number of bookies, providing them with every single tool and service needed, for just a small weekly fee per active customer. What this means is that you can keep your money, open up your own operation, have a whole company working for you and this will cost you just a small weekly fee per head, which can go from $10 to $20 depending on the service and on the amount of players you bring with you, which allows you to keep all of your player’s losses, no man in the middle.
This is how you make money! This is how you get rich, minimizing your risk and investment and maximizing your profit. It doesn’t matter if you bring 10 players or 100, the business is yours to manage, you deal with them directly, you make the profiles, you set the limits, while your PPH service takes care of the daily operations, of setting up the lines, taking the calls, paying for software licenses and much more.
So, if you’re ready to finally become the bookie you’ve always dreamt of, this is it! This is the chance you’ve been waiting for and here’s where your time and efforts should go. Give us a call today, let’s get you all set up and help you get rich with sports wagering!
Learn more about PayPerHead:
• Complete Solution
• Live Lines