The pay per head industry is going to be bigger, stronger and better than ever before. The news that the US Supreme Court has legalized sports gambling in states beyond Nevada is just what the Dr. ordered to give PPH services a shot in the arm. This is the best news they have heard in a very long time.
Pay-per-heads software startups are a unique way to bring your clients together for an overall better gaming experience. If you are a bookie; the heat is off! No longer having to look over your shoulder wondering if the IRS will come calling is the best possible scenario for your clients and for you. Now, they are free to gamble on sports wherever and whenever.
Pay Per Head Bookies and Legal US Sports Betting
Of course the states are free to regulate this how they see fit to do so; and that may mean they don’t follow suit. There are very few states (maybe 3) where internet gaming will still be frowned upon and look for this archaic and stupid, so-called law, to be struck down very soon. Beyond that, which
government agency really comes looking for some guy wagering on the Knicks? Well, then again maybe they should come looking for that guy for the simple fact that he is wagering on the Knicks! In all seriousness, for the pay per head companies, this is a boon simply because wagering clients want more than one sportsbook, they want several, now they will feel free to have several.
What are pay per heads? A refresher:
A pay per head service offers a full-online racebook / sportsbook and casino. It is turnkey ready and can be up and running for you the same day you sign up. The best per head websites online offer a four week free trial and when they do start charging you, it’s a very fair cost, usually around $10 per head, per week. There are a few companies out there charging around $5 or even $1 per head. Be careful with these folks, in this business, you get what you pay for.
Quantify Your 2018 Business Goals with Pay Per Head Bookie Software
What are the Benefits of a PPH service?
There are a ton of fantastic benefits for both you and your clients and we want to share a few of them:
1. No touch start up, the Pay per head does everything custom built to your specs and exactly how you want your website and wagering platform to look.
2. Very low cost. You only pay per head, when your client gambles and that’s a onetime fee per week, usually around $10.
3. No touch maintenance, you will have the capability of viewing daily reports that show exactly where you are financially, including all pending wagers, paid wagers as well as graded and ungraded wagers.
4. Complete ticket grading, you will never have to hand grade a wagering slip again.
5. Line and odds movement and settings. You never have to touch this, it can however be controlled by you, you are free to move lines and odds as you wish. Remember, this is your sportsbook, you are the owner and CEO of the operation, what you say is law!
We have outlined the top five reasons to operate your bookie service under the blanket of a pay per head service. There are many more great reasons and you can find them on great PPH review sites. Be sure to do your homework and find the one that’s perfect for your clients’ needs. Your clients are going to love you for this, guaranteed.